Thank you for your interest in our enrolment process. We warmly invite you to attend a Special Character Talk at the school. The Special Character Talk is an opportunity to learn more about the kindergarten and school curriculum, our special character and includes a tour of the school grounds.
2020 Special Character Talks
3pm – 4.30pm (please allow more time should you wish to visit the Upper School)
- Wednesday 19 February
- Wednesday 13 May
- Wednesday 12 August
- Wednesday 4 November
It is important that families have attended a Special Character Talk prior to completing pre-enrolment documentation / registering on the school Waiting List.
To register for a Special Character Talk please contact our Outreach Coordinator:
Telephone: 04 569 5161
* The Special Character Talk is an adult only event. Parents arriving with children will be asked to re-book for a future date.
Raphael House is an Integrated Area School with a Rudolf Steiner/Waldorf special character. As such, it is a condition of enrolment that parents/caregivers demonstrate a connection with the special character, aims and purposes of the school.
The following steps outline the Enrolment Procedure:
- Register to attend a Special Character Talk
- Complete a Pre-enrolment Form
- Receive and invitation to meet with:
- Kindergarten Coordinator
- Principal /Lower School Coordinator
- Principal / Upper School Coordinator
- Meet with the Raphael House Finance Officer and Trust Representative
- Class Day Visit for student
- Student start date agreed
- Enrolment Pack documentation completed and returned to Office prior to student commencing school
Please take the time to read the Raphael House Information Booklet