The Board of Trustees requests a School/Kindergarten donation each year. These donations are used to cover the materials the School uses, along with some services. Please see below for an idea of which items may be covered by this donation.
School and Kindergarten donation:
Westpac Lower Hutt: 03-0531-0432785-05
This request is a donation and as such is not tied to anything specific. The School applies these donations towards the costs of items supplied to students such as:
- Main lesson books
- Drawing paper
- Exercise books
- Note books
- Coloured pencils for School use Class 1 – 8
- Crayons for School use in Class 1 – 8 and Kindergarten
- Wet strength cartridge
- Geometry set at class 6 level
- Kindergarten morning tea, festivals, eurythmy
- Use of Eurythmy shoes
- Use of pentatonic flutes
- Swedish paper
- Therapy paper
- Musical instrument hire; for those used in class
However, these items may vary from year to year depending on our teachers’ requirements.
The following items are not included in the Standard Disbursement and need to be purchased or paid for separately:
- Extra-curricular sports fees
- NZ Certificate of Steiner Education or examination fees (if applicable)
- Fountain pens and other ‘individual’ or ‘preference’ items
- Upper School art and craft materials not supplied by the School
- Whatever is needed for the Class 12 project
- For Class 6 pupils: an Oxford Pocket NZ dictionary, your class teacher will let you know when your child will need this.
- Bus fare for the buses to and from School
- Student Identification Card – Class 7 and Upper School Students
- Items already issued once, but lost or damaged (either intentionally or through careless use)
- For Upper School students: a scientific calculator.
- Materials and equipment for use by Upper School students, as specified by the Upper School